In the meantime navigate to Customizer > WooCommerce panel and turn off the Description Tab option.
How do I hide product description in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I turn off single product page in WooCommerce?
The single page is something that is provided from WordPress and there is no way to disabled it. But there some ways to prevent access to single product page. The first one is to edit your shop (products-archive) template and to delete all the places where you have a link to the single page.
How do I hide additional information tab in WooCommerce?
From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide the Additional Information tab.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product details?
Every design customization is done on the front end, right from the Elementorpage builder.
- WooCommerce Product Template.
- Initial Setup.
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template.
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch.
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page.
24 июн. 2020 г.
How do I change the Description tab in WooCommerce?
The most fool-proof and easy-to-manage way to change any text in WooCommerce is to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Tab Manager . If you are a developer or are comfortable with modifications, you can try adding a custom functions file to the theme with the following code.
How do I remove SKU from product page?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce products?
1) You could use the option “Product Page Elements” in the Basic Section under the Options Tab in the plugin Dashboard. You can check all the boxes for the Data that you want to be mentioned in the Additional Information Tab in the Tabbed page layout.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
How to create WooCommerce custom fields with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Log into WordPress and find Plugins > Add New. …
- Click ‘Custom Fields’ on the left hand side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Click the ‘Add New’ link by the ‘Field Group’ at the top of the page.
- Next, you’ll see the ‘Add New Field Group’ page:
How do I delete a note from WooCommerce checkout?
PHP Snippet: Remove the Order Notes Field and “Order Notes” title from the Checkout Page – WooCommerce. add_filter( ‘woocommerce_enable_order_notes_field’ , ‘__return_false’ );
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I change the product layout in WooCommerce?
How to Customize WooCommerce Shop Page: A step-by-step Guide
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.