Head over to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options section. On that page you’ll find the ‘Shipping destination’ setting, which allows you to control which checkout fields should be used.
How do I delete my billing address in WooCommerce?
How to Remove / Disable Billing Address Fields
- In WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Click ‘Shipping options’
- Select ‘Force shipping to customer billing address’ for ‘Shipping destination’ and save.
2 дек. 2020 г.
How do I remove a ship to a different address WooCommerce?
a) Steps to Remove the Shipping Fields Completely
From the Dashboard menu, click on WooCommerce > Settings. This will open the Settings page. Click on the Shipping tab and then click on the Shipping Options Here you will see Options like Calculations and Shipping destination.
How do I turn off shipping in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Shipping => Shipping Destination and uncheck “Collect shipping address even when not required”.
How do I restrict shipping location in WooCommerce?
Adding a new zone
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones.
- Select Add shipping zone at the top.
- Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select Zone Regions that apply. …
- Select Limit to specific zip/postcodes (if applicable) to further narrow which customers match this zone.
Where is Woocommerce_checkout_fields?
woocommerce_checkout_fields is the last in line, this is the very last filter that can be called and contains all the actual checkout fields that will be displayed to the customer.
How do I remove a checkout field in WooCommerce?
Go to the WooCommerce tab in your WordPress dashboard. Click on Checkout and then on the Billing tab. You’ll see a list of all the fields you can hide so just activate the disable option on the field you want to remove. After that, you can go to the Shipping and Additional tabs and disable the fields you want to delete …
How do I add a shipping address in WooCommerce?
To start with this method, go ahead and open your WooCommerce Settings by clicking WooCommerce > Settings on your dashboard sidebar. Then, go to the Shipping tab. To enable the option to add shipping addresses, click Add shipping zone. Now, you can specify a shipping zone for your customers.
How do I set delivery charges in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- 1/ Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- 2/ Hover over the Shipping Zone location that Flat Rate should be added to and select Edit. …
- 3/ In the Shipping Methods box, select Add Shipping Method.
- 4/ Select Flat Rate from the dropdown.
- 6/ Select Add shipping method.
How do I change the default shipping method in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings. Select the Shipping tab. This is where you’ll find all of the built-in WooCommerce shipping settings. Under the Shipping Zones tab, click on the Add Shipping Zone button.
How do I set shipping classes in WooCommerce?
Add Shipping Classes
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Classes. The screen lists existing classes.
- Select Add Shipping Class beneath the table. A new row appears.
- Enter a Shipping Class Name and description. …
- Save Shipping Classes.