How do I use WooCommerce product filter?
Login to your WordPress admin dashboard. Navigate Plugins → Add New and search “Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter.” Click on the “Install Now” button. After successful installation, click “Activate Plugin” button to get started.
How do I create a custom filter in WooCommerce?
Creating simple woocommerce products filtering
- Go to the filters-sections and create new section there:
- Enter title ‘~Taxonomies’, click Prepend Filter Item, name it as ~Taxonomies and select type taxonomy. …
- Lets keep in this section only taxonomy mark, so click Save.
- Click ‘Add New Filter Section’
- Click ‘Prepend Filter Item’
- Name new filter-item as “Price”
How do I add a product filter in WordPress?
- Download to your plugin directory or simply install via WordPress admin interface.
- Set product taxonomies in the plugin settings tab of the WooCommerce settings page.
- Drop the Products Filter widget in the sidebar.
How do I add a category filter in WooCommerce?
How to display attribute and category filter on WooCommerce shop with Product Table Plugin
- Add the information to Add new attribute. …
- You can include one or more options per attribute. …
- Make the similar settings and add the information to Add new category.
How do I add a color filter in WooCommerce?
Go to the ‘Options’ tab. There you will see options called “Enable Color Filtering”, “Enable Size Filtering”, “Enable Category Filtering” and “Enable Tag Filtering”. You will also see options to enable filtering for every custom attribute that you have in your WooCommerce.
What is product filter?
Product Filtering (also known as faceted search) allows shoppers to refine product searches based on multiple attributes like price, color, size, and reviews. … Product filters appear on category, brand, and search pages.
How do I add a price filter in WooCommerce?
Fortunately, Woocommerce comes with a filter by price widget, all we have to do is to add the widget to desired area. To add this widget, go to admin panel of your site and click on widgets under appearance. Here you can find the filter by price widget. Add the widget to any of the widget area.
What is hook in WooCommerce?
Introduction: What are hooks? Hooks in WordPress essentially allow you to change or add code without editing core files. They are used extensively throughout WordPress and WooCommerce and are very useful for developers. … Action Hooks allow you to insert custom code at various points (wherever the hook is run).
How do you use woof?
Install and Activate WOOF
In order to use the WOOF shortcodes and other options to filter products, you have to install and activate the plugin. You can do this from the plugins page in your WordPress admin dashboard. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, click on WooCommerce > Settings.
How do I create a product list in WordPress?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I add a shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I show categories in WooCommerce?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.