The plugin is extremely easy to use. Activate it and go to Catalog Mode on your dashboard. There you can just check the boxes to disable the add to cart button, price, reviews and ratings for shop and product pages. The plugin also allows you to create a custom button if you so desire.
How do I use WooCommerce in catalog mode?
Advanced Catalog Mode
- Switch your WooCommerce store into catalog mode by hiding the WooCommerce ‘Add to Cart’ button & price.
- Customize WooCommerce ‘Add to Cart’ button or replace it with ‘Request a Quote’ action.
- Enable role-based catalog mode and hide payment methods based on user roles.
- Hide the Place Order button based on user roles.
What is catalog mode in WooCommerce?
YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode allows you to turn your online shop into a catalogue, by removing Add to Cart buttons and any access to checkout pages, by hiding product prices and replacing it with customizable buttons, text labels and inquiry forms.
How do you make a store catalog?
How to make a catalog online, easy and fast
- Select your catalog’s page size and orientation. …
- Choose one of our free catalog design templates. …
- Use professional product images & photography. …
- Display product details and information. …
- Customize the design based on your brand colors. …
- Publish online, download or print.
Can I use WooCommerce without price?
If you’re just looking to create a catalog or table listing and you want to hide the price from all users, WooCommerce Product Table will be all you need. The easy way to hide prices in WooCommerce. If you want to conditionally hide WooCommerce product prices, then you also might want the Hide Price Until Login plugin.
How do I enable WooCommerce cart?
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced.
Pages need to be set so WooCommerce knows where to send users to perform certain actions:
- Cart Page – This page shows items in your customers cart.
- Checkout Page – This page is where your customer will enter their payment information and submit orders.
How do I disable WooCommerce checkout?
Other ways to disable WooCommerce Cart and Checkout
Of course, the other way to disable the WooCommerce checkout is to switch off all payment methods. Even if a user adds a product to cart, they won’t be able to proceed to checkout as “no valid payment methods are offered”.
How do I add a product to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I add a shop to my WordPress site?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.
What is YITH?
A plugin for WooCommerce that disabling sales in your e-commerce and turn it into an e-commerce into an online catalogue. YITH WooCommerce Badge Management. Allows you to create and manage custom badges for WooCommerce products.
What should be included in a Catalogue?
Basically, to be worthy of the name, a catalogue must contain for all products the features that are most useful both for sales staff and, for example, warehouse or delivery workers: the product code, pictures, dimensions, price and a brief description. This is the essence of every catalogue: products and information.
What is online Catalogue?
What is an online Catalogue? An online library catalog is an electronic bibliographic database that describes the books, videotapes, periodicals, etc. carried by a particular library. The online library catalog evolved from a printed source, the library card catalog.