Basically, go into the woocommerce folder and navigate to the `templates` sub-folder. Inside there you’ll see another sub-folder called `emails`. You can grab any and all of those files, and copy them (don’t “move”) into your theme folder into `woocommerceemails`.
How do I edit an email template in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce offers settings options, to change some basic look of the email templates, under WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails-> Email Options. You can change the header image, title text, font color, footer text, etc.
How do I Preview emails in WooCommerce?
Preview E-mails for WooCommerce
- Just install the plugin and an admin section will be generated that lists the different Emails that WooCommerce sends.
- Choose the templates and an Order.
- A preview of the selected E-mail will be shown.
How do I create a custom email template in WooCommerce?
Creating Custom Templates with Code
- Copy the file found at wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/emails/email-styles. php into your store’s child theme. …
- Find the “link” class in the copied file.
- Edit the code to change the link color.
5 нояб. 2019 г.
Where can I edit WooCommerce emails?
You can customize the emails via your wp-admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Emails. Here you’ll find the ability to customize all of the emails that WooCommerce sends both to you as a store admin, and to your customers.
How do I customize my WordPress email?
This WordPress email customizer uses the customizer tool implemented into WordPress itself to create appealing emails for your website.
WordPress Email Customizer with Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- From Plugins click on Add New and in the search box type in Email Templates.
- Click on Install Now then Activate.
11 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I add a logo to my WooCommerce email template?
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
- Click on the Header sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu.
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer.
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor.
How do I create a test order in WooCommerce?
To simulate a dispute with WooCommerce Payments:
- Enable Test Mode if it’s not already enabled.
- Go to your shop page.
- Add a product to the cart.
- Go to your store’s checkout page, e.g. example.com/checkout/
- Complete checkout form fields.
- Enter one of the test card numbers that results in a dispute.
- Click Place order.
How do I send an email order confirmation in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings tab in the left column of the Dashboard. Switch to Emails tab at the top of the page. Here select Processing Order email and click on Configure to the right of it. In the Enable/Disable block select Enable this email notification option to send it automatically.
How do I add order status in WooCommerce?
How to Get Started
- Purchase and download the extension.
- Upload and install into your WooCommerce store.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses, and set up new statuses or email triggers.
- Edit your email content if needed.
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy custom WooCommerce order statuses and automatic emails!
How do I remove built in WooCommerce email?
Remove Built with WooCommerce Email
Step 2 : Scroll to the bottom and look for the text area where the footer text is located as shown in the image below( arrow 3). Change the text and save the changes and you will successfully remove built with woocommerce email text from the order footer.
How do I overwrite a WooCommerce template?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I remove built in WooCommerce?
Storefront Footer Credit Links
- Look for the store credits action hook in the template functions.
- Locate the callback function of the storefront action hook.
- Edit the callback function to remove the unwanted part that reads built with storefront & Woocommerce.
14 авг. 2020 г.
How do I edit an email template in WordPress?
Once you have the plugin activated, you can access it by going to Appearance>>Email Templates. From here, you can modify the email templates within the WordPress customizer. From this screen, you will have multiple tabs, which will allow you to make changes to the basic email template in WordPress.