Go to WooCommerce > Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show both. Click the Save changes button to save.
How do I show product categories on WooCommerce shop page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I hide product categories in WooCommerce?
Once you’ve installed and activated WooCommerce Protected Categories, go to Products → Categories to choose which categories to hide from the shop page. Once you’ve hidden one or more categories via either method, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Protected categories to configure a few more basic settings.
How do I show posts from a specific category on a page in WordPress?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
27 янв. 2020 г.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I show my shop page in WooCommerce?
This can be achieved by navigating from your Dashboard to WooCommerce->Settings->Products(tab)->Display(tab) and select the desired option from ‘Shop page display’.
How do you hide categories?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
2 дек. 2019 г.
How do I unpublish a product in WooCommerce?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide. This will hide the product and/or category from guests and all registered customers irrespective of their role. Dont forget to select the checkbox to enable this global setting.
How do I remove a product from my WooCommerce shop?
How to hide WooCommerce products by specific user or user role
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Edit the category that you created for your hidden products.
- Scroll down to the Visibility section.
- Select Protected → Users and choose which users and/or roles can access your hidden WooCommerce products.
- Save your changes.
How do I assign a category to a page in WordPress?
Category Pages & Menus
- Open the Customizer. (My Sites → Design → Customize)
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I assign a post to a page in WordPress?
Start by creating the static home page and the page which will hold your blog posts. In the WordPress admin, go to Pages > Add New. Create a new page called Home and add whatever content to it that you want to use on your home page. Click the Publish button to publish it.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.
What is a category page?
Categories group individual Web pages together based on a similar subject or theme. Widely used in blogging platforms like WordPress, categories give order and structure to a website’s content, or its taxonomy.
How do I edit my WooCommerce shop?
1) Customizing the WooCommerce Shop Page Manually
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do you create separate shop pages in WooCommerce for each product category?
instead of showing the main shop page in your menu, just put those pages seperately into the menu, under: → design → menu .
edit – step-by-step:
- go to: → Appearance → Menus;
- remove »Shop« from menu;
- add a checkmark on »Product Categories«;
- now you can add the »Product Categories« to your menu;