Usage. How ShipStation works with your ShipStation account: Customer places an order on your WooCommerce shop that requires shipping. … Extension updates the order to Shipped Order status (typically ‘Completed’) and stores the shipping info within the order.
How does WooCommerce shipping work?
Depending on how you choose to fulfill orders on your WooCommerce store, shipping methods can include flat-rate shipping, free shipping, local order pickup, and more. At checkout, customers will only see the methods and rates available for their address and corresponding zone.
What is ShipStation and how does it work?
ShipStation is a SaaS (Software as a Service) shipping platform that allows you to manage all your small parcel shipping needs in one place. … ShipStation notifies the selling channel and your customer of the shipment and provides tools to track shipments and manage returns.
What is the best shipping plugin for WooCommerce?
10 Best WooCommerce Shipping Plugins to Choose in 2020
- WooCommerce ShipStation Gateway.
- ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping.
- WooCommerce Advanced Shipping.
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping.
- Table Rate for WooCommerce.
- Conditional Shipping for WooCommerce.
- Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce.
How much does ShipStation cost per month?
ShipStation pricing starts at $9.00 per month. They do not have a free version. ShipStation offers a free trial. See additional pricing details below.
How do I set delivery charges in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- 1/ Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- 2/ Hover over the Shipping Zone location that Flat Rate should be added to and select Edit. …
- 3/ In the Shipping Methods box, select Add Shipping Method.
- 4/ Select Flat Rate from the dropdown.
- 6/ Select Add shipping method.
What are the zones for shipping?
Shipping zones are the geographical areas that carriers ship to, spanning from Zone 1 to Zone 8 for domestic shipments in the United States. Shipping carriers use shipping zones to measure the distance a package travels – not in miles but rather groupings of zip codes – from the point of origin to the destination.
What is the purpose of ShipStation?
ShipStation is a web-based, multi-carrier shipping solution for eCommerce retailers. Designed to streamline the fulfillment process, this software offers a vast number of integrations that allow you to import automatically and process orders from the most popular sales channels and shopping carts.
Does ShipStation save you money?
The reason shipping softwares like ShipStation are so effective is because we save you time and money on order fulfillment. Features like rate calculators and batch shipping let you compare rates for all your carrier accounts in real time and then print all your labels at discounted rates together.
Does ShipStation calculate shipping cost?
The Shipment Rate Calculator will take the details configured for that shipment and display the rates for all carriers and services available for that shipment. To see the rates for a specific shipment: Select an order.
How do I add a shipping zone in WooCommerce?
Adding a new zone
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones.
- Select Add shipping zone at the top.
- Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select Zone Regions that apply. …
- Select Limit to specific zip/postcodes (if applicable) to further narrow which customers match this zone.
How do I set free shipping in WooCommerce?
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select a Shipping Zone, Click Edit.
- Click Add Shipping Method and a modal will display. …
- Select Free Shipping in the row you wish to define and select Edit.
- This takes you to a different screen to configure the free shipping method for that specific shipping zone.
What is zone rate shipping?
A zone rate is a type of freight rate based on the number of geographic areas that a delivery has to pass through to reach its final destination. The more zones a delivery needs to pass through between its starting point and its destination, the progressively higher the freight rate will be.
What is the cheapest way to mail a package?
Letters that weigh under 1oz: the cheapest option is a USPS First-Class Postage Stamp. Large envelopes that weigh less than 13 ounces: USPS First-Class Mail is the cheapest option. Keep in mind, this service is designed for letters, documents, and thin-flat items.
Which is better stamps com or ShipStation?
ShipStation is a web-based shipping software that was designed for the multi-channel merchant. … Stamps.com is ideal for online retailers, small and medium businesses, e-commerce sellers, and individuals looking to print USPS postage stamps and shipping labels directly from their computer.
How do I add money to my ShipStation?
Add Funds when Creating Label
If your balance is too low to purchase the label when you click the Create Label button, you’ll be prompted to purchase extra funds in the Cost Review pop-up. Enter the desired amount and click Continue. ShipStation will then proceed to create the requested label.