What is WooCommerce my account?
My Account Page Editor. Developed by KoalaApps. My Account Page Editor is a WooCommerce extension that enables you to customize your customers’ my account page. Add new custom endpoints and hide default endpoints to make the my account page more meaningful.
How do I create a WooCommerce account?
Customize My Account For WooCommerce
- Download the . zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
How do I check my shop page in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce makes it a snap to programmatically determine the current page through the use of their Conditional Tags. These functions can be used to check whether the current page is the shop page: is_shop() , or a product page: is_product() .
How do I customize my WooCommerce login page?
All you need to do is go to WooCommerce>>Settings and open the Accounts and Privacy tab. Under the Account creation section, check the Allow customers to create an account on the “My Account” page option and save changes. Then, go to User Registration>>Settings and open the WooCommerce tab.
How do I create a login page in WooCommerce?
How to Create a WooCommerce Login Popup
- Step 1: Create a User Login Form with WPForms. First, you need to install and activate the WPForms plugin. …
- Step 2: Create Your WooCommerce Login Popup. To create your WooCommerce login popup, log into your OptinMonster account: …
- Step 3: Adding CSS to Your Login Form. …
- Step 4: Setting Your Login Popup Display Rules.
6 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I edit endpoints in WooCommerce?
Customizing endpoint URLs
The URL for each endpoint can be customized inWooCommerce > Settings > Advanced in the Page setup section.
How do I set up WooCommerce payments?
To install WooCommerce Payments:
- Go to Plugins > Add New on your WordPress site.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Select the woocommerce-payments. …
- Click the Install Now button.
- When installation is complete, you’ll see “Plugin installed successfully.”
How do I enable WooCommerce?
To install WooCommerce:
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “WooCommerce”.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Now and you’re ready for the WooCommerce Wizard.
How do I enable guest checkout in WooCommerce?
How to enable guest checkout in WooCommerce
- Log into the WordPress dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce → Settings → Checkout.
- You’ll see a box with the label ‘Enable guest checkout’.
- Tick this box and customers will be able to purchase without logging in or creating a user account.
How do I set up a shop page in WooCommerce?
To define your page you first need to create a standard page (if you haven’t done so yet) then go to WooCommerce > Settings then click on the “Products” tab then on the “Display” sub-tab where you will find the dropdown option.
How do I restore a WooCommerce site?
- Go to the “System Status” tab on Woocommerce.
- Click on the “Tools” tab at the top of the page.
- On that page, the ninth option down is called “create pages”.
- Clicking that will “install all the missing WooCommerce pages. Pages already defined and set up will not be replaced.”
22 июн. 2015 г.
How do I create a checkout page in WooCommerce?
One Page Checkout Graphical Interface
- Go to: Pages > Add New or Posts > Add New.
- Make sure the editor is in Visual mode.
- Click the One Page Checkout icon.
- Click inside the Products field and type the product name/s to display.
- Select the products to display.
- Select the template to use for product selection fields.