To set this as your homepage, go to Settings > Reading in the dashboard. In the “Front page displays” section, select the “static page” option and select the page you just created from the dropdown. Save the settings. That page you created is now loaded when anyone visits your website homepage.
How do I customize my WooCommerce homepage?
To use Homepage Control:
- Go to: Appearance > Customize > Homepage Control.
- Drag and drop items to reorder.
- Tick/untick the checkbox of each item to turn the display on/off.
- Press the Publish button to save changes.
How do I change the layout page in WooCommerce?
If you don’t have WooCommerce activated, you will not be able to access Elementor’s product templates.
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
24 июн. 2020 г.
How do I edit my storefront homepage?
Go to Dashboard -> Pages and create a page title homepage. On the right hand side, you will find a box titled “Page Attributes“ Select “Homepage” from “Template” drop-down. Click on Update to save the change.
How do I customize my WordPress homepage?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
How do you change the theme in WooCommerce?
Before you can make changes to WooCommerce, you need to make sure that your theme supports them. You do this by declaring theme support, which ensures that WooCommerce can use your edited templates to override the standard files. In order to do this, you will need to edit your child theme’s functions. php file.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I change the page layout list in WooCommerce?
Finally, go to the Quick View plugin settings page at WooCommerce → Products → Settings → Quick view and choose the layout for your quick view lightboxes and what information to include in them.
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I customize my storefront?
To access the default WordPress customizer, click Appearance in the WordPress sidebar. You can click the Customize button on the active Storefront Theme as shown. Or click Customize in the sidebar under appearance. Now we get to the fun part where we look at each of the customizing options.
How do I use storefront?
The fastest way to install Storefront is through the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Type ‘storefront’ in to the search box and hit enter.
- Hover over the Storefront screenshot.
- Select the ‘Install’ button.
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme.
How do I make my storefront theme full width?
From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to make WooCommerce product page full width.
How do I make a website a homepage?
Here’s a handy checklist of things to include on your own homepage to improve it and boost conversions.
- Write a strong and clear headline. …
- Don’t confuse your users. …
- Add a direct and big CTA button for the offer. …
- Use contrasting colors. …
- Keep the offer above the fold.
22 авг. 2018 г.
How do I make my WordPress homepage dynamic?
5 Steps to Set a Custom WordPress Homepage
- Open the WordPress Customizer. …
- Once the Customizer opens, click on “Homepage Settings” to open the panel.
- Then, select, under “Your homepage displays,” the words “A static page.”
- Select the page you want to be your new homepage on the dropdown labeled “Homepage.”
17 дек. 2019 г.