So, in your WordPress admin go to WooCommerce > Checkout > Billing. There you will have the option to disable the postcode and other fields you don’t want to display in the billing section.
How do I turn off shipping address in WooCommerce?
Head over to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options section. On that page you’ll find the ‘Shipping destination’ setting, which allows you to control which checkout fields should be used.
How do I turn off billing information in WooCommerce?
There is no option within WooCommerce to disable the billing details, but there’s a plugin that makes it all very simple. When using WooCommerce, it will by default add a form for the client to enter their billing details.
How do I enable shipping address in WooCommerce?
Open the plugin’s options menu by going to WooCommerce > Checkout on your WP Admin sidebar. Then, use the option that says Force Shipping Address and switch it to Yes. Now, your shipping address should be enabled on your WooCommerce checkout page.
How do I disable the cart page in WooCommerce?
Upload the entire disable-cart-page-for-woocommerce folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress. Go to settings tab, under WooCommerce settings page, and enable the plugin functionality.
How do I disable guest checkout in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Checkout. Untick the ‘Enable guest checkout’ box.
How do I reset my WooCommerce settings?
How to reset WooCommerce? (Step-by-step process)
- Clear WooCommerce data.
- Delete customer details.
- Delete WooCommerce plugin from Dashboard.
- Get rid of Custom Fields with cPanel.
- Drop Database tables in phpMyAdmin.
- Delete residual files from FTP server.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I remove a checkout field in WooCommerce?
Go to the WooCommerce tab in your WordPress dashboard. Click on Checkout and then on the Billing tab. You’ll see a list of all the fields you can hide so just activate the disable option on the field you want to remove. After that, you can go to the Shipping and Additional tabs and disable the fields you want to delete …
How do I change the checkout page in WooCommerce?
The normal WooCommerce flow is: go to the single product, click add to cart, go to the cart page, then go to checkout. One page checkout allows you to change that to: go to the product page => checkout.
Where is Woocommerce_checkout_fields?
woocommerce_checkout_fields is the last in line, this is the very last filter that can be called and contains all the actual checkout fields that will be displayed to the customer.
How do I enable WooCommerce?
To install WooCommerce:
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “WooCommerce”.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Now and you’re ready for the WooCommerce Wizard.
How do I change my shipping address?
Edit shipping address
- Find the shipment with the address you want to change.
- Select View order.
- Select Change shipping address. …
- Choose the new shipping address. …
- Tap or click Confirm changes.
- You’ll get an email from the Google Store confirming your shipment was changed.
How do I enable checkout in WooCommerce?
One Page Checkout Graphical Interface
- Go to: Pages > Add New or Posts > Add New.
- Make sure the editor is in Visual mode.
- Click the One Page Checkout icon.
- Click inside the Products field and type the product name/s to display.
- Select the products to display.
- Select the template to use for product selection fields.
How do I disable WooCommerce store?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store.
How do I disable add to cart button?
2. Remove Add to Cart button based on Specific products
- Open the product page to edit.
- Scroll down to product data metabox and click on Role-Based Pricing tab.
- The plugin offers two options for removing the Add to Cart button at product level: …
- For demonstration purpose, let us enable both of these options.
4 июл. 2018 г.
How do you hide remove or disable add to cart button in WooCommerce store?
To access this file go to wordpress > wp-content > plugins > woocommerce and open the file woocommerce. php there and after line 904 place these two hooks. Save the file then refresh page. Add to cart buttons should have been removed from the site.