How do I add products to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I create a free product in WooCommerce?
Before we go through the setup, first make sure that your website has a WooCommerce compatible theme.
Check the link to get some WordPress themes for online store that you can use.
- Step 1: Set Up Your Free Product. …
- Step 2: Create A Coupon. …
- Step 3: Set Up The “Add Products” Settings.
19 июл. 2019 г.
How do I download WooCommerce products?
Digital/Downloadable Product Handling
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Downloadable Products.
- Select a File Download Method from the dropdown. …
- Choose a level of Access Restriction. …
- Select Append a unique string to filename for security if you want to make sure that the security of your files is enhanced. …
- Save changes.
How do I get product information in WooCommerce?
Standard Functions for WooCommerce Product Displays
- the_title() – Displays the name of the product.
- the_excerpt() – Displays a brief description of the product.
- the_content() – Displays the full description of the product.
- the_permalink() – Displays the URL of the product.
- the_ID() – Displays the product’s ID.
7 авг. 2015 г.
Is there a monthly fee for WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Payments has no setup charge and no monthly fees. You pay 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction made with U.S.-issued credit or debit cards. For cards issued outside the U.S., there’s an additional 1% fee.
How do I create a coupon in WooCommerce?
To create a coupon, simply click WooCommerce > Coupons from within the WordPress dashboard. Go ahead and create your first coupon by selecting Add Coupon. Start by creating the code for your coupon at the top — this is the code customers will apply at the checkout to get their discount.
How do I enable coupons in WooCommerce?
To use coupons with WooCommerce.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General > Enable coupons.
- Tick the checkbox to Enable the use of coupon codes.
- Save Changes.
How do I import a product?
Follow the import path:
- Receive the pro forma invoice, the exporter’s quote on the merchandise; negotiate if necessary.
- Open a letter of credit at your bank.
- Verify that the merchandise has been shipped.
- Receive documents from the exporter.
- See merchandise through customs.
- Collect your merchandise.
Can you sell digital products with WooCommerce?
No matter what you’re selling, WooCommerce allows you to do it beautifully — and this includes downloadable products. With a few careful optimizations and best practices followed, the digital goods in your store can be made to sell just as well as any physical item… or perhaps even better.
How do I export WooCommerce customers?
Go to WooCommerce > Export. On the Manual Export tab, update the following settings: Output type: Choose to export your file in CSV or XML format. Export type: Choose whether to export orders, customers, or coupons.
How do I show all products in WooCommerce?
How do I show all products in WooCommerce? Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products.
How do I get WooCommerce product price?
Go to: WooCommerce > Dynamic Pricing > Category.
In the Category Pricing tab, you’ll see all the product categories in your store.
How do I get WooCommerce product images?
Go to Appearance > Customize. Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images. Select the desired cropping setting in Thumbnail cropping.