Step1: Navigate to Woocommerce –> Woo discount rules –> Settings tab. Step2: From the drop-down, you can choose between the sale price and the regular price.
How do I change the price of an item in WooCommerce?
Choose the product you wish to edit. In the Product Data panel, select the General tab. Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number. That’s it!
How do I change the price of a product in WordPress?
You go in Products, open Product to Edit, then scroll down to Product Data, choose Variation, then Expand. Here you will find all options (sizes, colors) for that product, and you can change the price (you have Regular Price and Sale Price). You have to do it one by one, then press Save Changes.
How do I get WooCommerce product price?
Go to: WooCommerce > Dynamic Pricing > Category.
In the Category Pricing tab, you’ll see all the product categories in your store.
How do I add a custom price in WooCommerce?
Go to the product settings having variables and navigate to Product Data Section, here click the Variations and choose any variation you want to show custom price option. Here you will find the settings for user defined pricing for WooCommerce.
How do you do a sale on WooCommerce?
How to Run a WooCommerce Flash Sale (In 5 Steps)
- Step 1: Add a sales badge to selected products. …
- Step 2: Create a new coupon and set your discount type. …
- Step 3: Set usage limits for your deal. …
- Step 4: Enable auto-apply for your coupon. …
- Step 5: Schedule your deal.
18 авг. 2020 г.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
How do I edit products in WooCommerce?
In your WordPress Dashboard choose Products. Select the product you want to edit or add a new product. In Product Data click the dropdown menu and select Variable Product. Click Attributes.
How do I get WooCommerce product images?
Go to Appearance > Customize. Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images. Select the desired cropping setting in Thumbnail cropping.
Where is the product ID in WooCommerce?
To find a product ID, see Product at the WooCommerce Shortcodes list.
To find the product category ID:
- Go to: Products > Categories.
- Hover over a category name.
- Select the category or Edit.
- Find the page URL. For example: Section tag_ID=62 where 62 is the ID of the category.
How do I get a product link in WooCommerce?
Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks. From here you can configure the URL structure for your shop and product pages.
How do I add items to my cart in WooCommerce?
Easy peasy. You just need to copy and paste the same WooCommerce add to cart function changing the product id. For example: WC()->cart->add_to_cart( 1 ); WC()->cart->add_to_cart( 3 ); WC()->cart->add_to_cart( 2 ); WC()->cart->add_to_cart( 6 );
How do I add a variable price product in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.