How do I translate a product in WooCommerce?
When you finish creating add-ons for a product, go to WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual. There, you will see a list of all the products in your site. Click the Plus icon for the corresponding language and the product you wish to translate.
How do I change the language on WooCommerce?
Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard. Find the Site Language drop-down. Select the language that you want to use in your WooCommerce dashboard. Save your changes.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I translate emails in WooCommerce?
Activate translation for emails
Scroll to the bottom of the page where you should see a meta box “Multilingual Content Setup”. Change the setting to “Make custom emails translatable” and click “Apply”.
How do I translate WooCommerce to Wpml?
If preferred, you can still use WPML’s String Translation page to translate this same strings. Go to the WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual page and click the Store URLs tab. You will see a list of URLs and a column with translation status for each language.
How do I translate WooCommerce with Loco?
Creating custom translations
- Download the free plugin called Loco Translate from here. …
- Install and Activate.
- Go to the new Loco Translate menu item created in your Dashboard with five sub-sections.
- Go to the Plugins section, and select WooCommerce:
- Add new languages using the Add New Language link:
What is loco translate?
Loco Translate provides in-browser editing of WordPress translation files and integration with automatic translation services. It also provides Gettext/localization tools for developers, such as extracting strings and generating templates. Features include: Built-in translation editor within WordPress admin.
How do I install WooCommerce language pack?
How to Manually Install WooCommerce Language
- First, go to http://translate.wordpress.org. Choose the language pack you are looking for. …
- The download button will appear. Scroll down until you see the . …
- Go to http://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce-language-lacks. …
- Login to WordPress Dashboard.
6 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I add a language switcher to WordPress?
Adding language switcher to your WordPress navigation menu
Simply go to Appearance » Menus page and click on the ‘Language Switcher’ tab in the left column. Now select the languages you want to display and then click on add to menu button. You will now see languages added to your WordPress navigation menu.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce checkout page?
How to Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page
- Step 1: Define an Array of Fields on Checkout Page. …
- Step 2: Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page. …
- Step 3: Concatenate Fields as per Requirement. …
- Step 4: Display Custom Fields on Order Page. …
- Step 5: Display Fields on Account Page.
12 янв. 2018 г.
How do I change the checkout color in WooCommerce?
Put the following css to the Text Area and click “Update Custom Css”. Go to the WooCommerce Product Page Or Cart Page, You will See Buttons in Red colors. To change the color of the buttons , Replace the “backgroud: red ! important” to your desired color.