Once you login to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to the “Plugins → Installed Plugins” section in your dashboard. Find and click on “Deactivate” under the WooCommerce plugin. The last step after deactivation is just press “Delete” to eliminate the plugin from your site.
How do I bulk delete products in WooCommerce?
Delete all products / bulk delete products
Tick the checkbox. This will select all the products. Click on it or select only those products you want to delete. Click the Delete icon.
How do I clean my WooCommerce database?
Cleaning up your WooCommerce Database
- 1) Ensure you’re using InnoDB tables. To generate update queries: …
- 2) Use WP Optimize plugin. …
- 3) Use my Prune Orders plugin. …
- 4) Delete legacy post types, post meta, and user meta data. …
- 5) Examine wp_options table health. …
- 6) Run through Query Monitor plugin or New Relic APM.
14 февр. 2019 г.
How do I delete all orders in WooCommerce?
2- Delete all orders
- Select the rows that you want to update: Edit all the rows from my current search (even non-visible rows)
- What field do you want to edit: Status.
- Select type of edit: Set value.
- Replace existing value with this value: Here you can select “Delete completely” or “Trash”
4 янв. 2020 г.
How do I delete all data from WordPress?
First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘Delete Themes’ or ‘Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘Delete all themes’ or ‘Delete plugins’ button to delete them. Important: WP Reset doesn’t backup your files in any way.
How do I reset WooCommerce?
How to reset the WooCommerce?
- First, hover WordPress Dashboard.
- Press the “Plugins” button.
- Type “WooCommerce” within the search field.
- Click “Deactivate” the plugin.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I clean up my database?
Here are 5 ways to keep your database clean and in compliance.
- 1) Identify Duplicates. Once you start to get some traction in building out your database, duplicates are inevitable. …
- 2) Set Up Alerts. …
- 3) Prune Inactive Contacts. …
- 4) Check for Uniformity. …
- 5) Eliminate Junk Contacts.
How do I optimize my WordPress database?
All you need to do to optimize your database is click on the “Check All” box, select “Optimize table” from the dropdown menu, and then click on the “Go” button. Optimizing your WordPress database will remove any accumulated overhead.
How do I clean my WordPress site?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins. …
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated. …
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions. …
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used. …
- Fix Broken Links. …
- Update Your User Information. …
- Clean Up Your Database. …
- Disable Assets From Loading on Unnecessary Pages.
8 мар. 2018 г.
How do I remove a customer from WooCommerce?
WooCommerce – Delete Customer Accounts without Orders Quickly
- Find non-paying customers. The first step is to find your customers with no purchases. For this, you need to open the “Bulk Edit” tool on the toolbar. …
- Delete non-paying customers. Now that your customers have been filtered, you need to set these values in the “Bulk Edit” tool to delete the non-paying customers.
How do I reset my order number in WooCommerce?
- You need to delete all orders and leave only one order.
- Now go into WooCommerce settings, you’ll find a tab Custom Order Numbers.
- Here input your desired custom order in Sequential: Next order number.
- After, click on Save Changes.
- Now click on Remunerate Order tool.
- Now click for confirmation.
29 окт. 2018 г.
How do I delete bulk users in WordPress?
If you don’t want to delete some users, then you can uncheck them now. Once you are ready, click on the ‘Bulk Actions’ menu and then select ‘Delete’. After that click on the Apply button and WordPress will delete all selected user accounts.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
How to Completely Reinstall WordPress (Delete All Files) NOTE: Before saying any more, please keep in mind the following: using this method, all of your content files will be permanently deleted. Be absolutely sure there’s no content worth saving, as once this is done, you won’t be able to undo it.
How do I completely start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I delete a WordPress theme and start over?
First, you need to go to Appearance » Themes page and click on the theme that you want to delete. WordPress will now open theme details in a popup window. You need to click on the Delete button at the bottom right corner of the popup screen. Next, you’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the theme.