How do I customize my WooCommerce homepage?
To use Homepage Control:
- Go to: Appearance > Customize > Homepage Control.
- Drag and drop items to reorder.
- Tick/untick the checkbox of each item to turn the display on/off.
- Press the Publish button to save changes.
How do I change the layout of my WooCommerce shop?
How to Customize WooCommerce Shop Page: A step-by-step Guide
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I show product categories in WordPress homepage?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I display products in WooCommerce?
Open the Customizer, click the WooCommerce option, and click on Product Catalog. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes by clicking Publish.
How do I get rid of WooCommerce homepage?
Follow these steps to remove homepage sections:
- Download & Install Homepage Control.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Homepage Control.
- Un-check the box beside the sections you do want to display.
- Click on Save & Publish.
How do I change the theme in WooCommerce?
How to change theme in WooCommerce?
- Login into your WordPress backend.
- Choose Appearance and then Themes on the left menu.
- You will see a list of all your available themes and the option to Add New ones.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I change the page layout list in WooCommerce?
Finally, go to the Quick View plugin settings page at WooCommerce → Products → Settings → Quick view and choose the layout for your quick view lightboxes and what information to include in them.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I create a category link in WooCommerce?
$link = get_term_link( $product_cat_id, ‘product_cat’ ); To get the url of the product category.
How do I arrange categories in WooCommerce?
How to change the order of product category in WooCommerce
- Go to Product Catalogues and navigate Categories tag.
- At Bulk Action, drag and drop the categories to the order you prefer.
2 сент. 2019 г.
How do I categorize a WordPress product?
Similar to categories on your posts in WordPress, you can add, delete, and edit product categories.
- Add a Name.
- Add a Slug (optional); this is the URL-friendly version of the name.
- Choose a Parent if this is a subcategory.
- Enter a Description (optional); some themes display this.
- Choose the Display type.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I get a product link in WooCommerce?
Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks. From here you can configure the URL structure for your shop and product pages.
How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.