Once you install and activate the plugin, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Hide Price to configure its settings. Now, the price will be hidden to non-logged in users everywhere on your site, including your product tables and single product pages.
How do I hide product description in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I hide a quantity in WooCommerce?
From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will hide or remove the quantity when you already added many products.
How do I change the price format in WooCommerce?
From your WordPress back-end click on “WooCommerce”
– Changing the price format
- Currency: Set the currency sign you want.
- Currency Position: The position of the currency.
- Thousand Separator: The thousand separator.
- Decimal Separator: The decimal separator.
- Number of decimals: The number of decimal digits you want to display.
How do I add a price filter in WooCommerce?
Fortunately, Woocommerce comes with a filter by price widget, all we have to do is to add the widget to desired area. To add this widget, go to admin panel of your site and click on widgets under appearance. Here you can find the filter by price widget. Add the widget to any of the widget area.
How do I remove a product tab in WooCommerce?
in the end I manually removed the review tab from all the products using built in wordpress/woocommerce functionality.
- go to the product lising page.
- click the checkbox to select all products (it will only select the products on this page so you may have to go thru several pages to repeat)
21 июл. 2016 г.
How do I change the Description tab in WooCommerce?
The most fool-proof and easy-to-manage way to change any text in WooCommerce is to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Tab Manager . If you are a developer or are comfortable with modifications, you can try adding a custom functions file to the theme with the following code.
How do I add a quantity button in WooCommerce?
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/woo-quantity-buttons directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Visit any WooCommerce product page or cart to see the quantity buttons.
How do I add a product quantity in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Advance Product Quantity and navigate to “Cart Quantities”.
From here you can,
- Limit min/max cart quantity.
- Limit min/max cart amount.
- Add quantity steps.
- Customize label/error messages.
How do I remove Add to Cart button in WooCommerce?
Navigate to Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Products and click the Remove Add to Cart settings tab. Use the checkboxes to enable the Remove Add to Cart and/or Remove Prices options. Removing prices may not work with themes that do not use the standard WooCommerce hooks.
How do you price a product in WooCommerce?
Go to: WooCommerce > Dynamic Pricing > Category.
In the Category Pricing tab, you’ll see all the product categories in your store.
How do I change the price of my product on WordPress?
You go in Products, open Product to Edit, then scroll down to Product Data, choose Variation, then Expand. Here you will find all options (sizes, colors) for that product, and you can change the price (you have Regular Price and Sale Price). You have to do it one by one, then press Save Changes.
How do I change the price color in WooCommerce?
You can customize color of WooCommerce product section. Element like Product Title, Product Price, Add To Cart Button & Sale badge Color can be directly changed from WordPress customizer. Go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > WooCommerce Color to change the WooCommerce default colors.
How do I create a WooCommerce product filter?
To use WooCommerce inbuilt filters, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag & drop the following filters in your sidebar: “Filter Products by Attribute“, “Filter Products by Rating” and “Filter Products by Price“. In about 1 minute, I was able to add filters by attribute, rating and a price “slider”. Super easy.
How do I add a category filter in WooCommerce?
How to display attribute and category filter on WooCommerce shop with Product Table Plugin
- Add the information to Add new attribute. …
- You can include one or more options per attribute. …
- Make the similar settings and add the information to Add new category.