How do I get a product short description in WooCommerce?
Function to get short description WooCommerce. The short description for products in WooCommerce utilizes the excerpt that you’d find in normal posts. So to show it, you should simply show the excerpt for the post. It’s as basic as that!
How do I change the Description tab in WooCommerce?
The most fool-proof and easy-to-manage way to change any text in WooCommerce is to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Tab Manager . If you are a developer or are comfortable with modifications, you can try adding a custom functions file to the theme with the following code.
How do I hide product categories in WooCommerce?
Once you’ve installed and activated WooCommerce Protected Categories, go to Products → Categories to choose which categories to hide from the shop page. Once you’ve hidden one or more categories via either method, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Protected categories to configure a few more basic settings.
What is Product short description?
A product description is the marketing copy used to describe a product’s value proposition to potential customers. A compelling product description provides customers with details around features, problems it solves and other benefits to help generate a sale.
How do I get product information in WooCommerce?
Standard Functions for WooCommerce Product Displays
- the_title() – Displays the name of the product.
- the_excerpt() – Displays a brief description of the product.
- the_content() – Displays the full description of the product.
- the_permalink() – Displays the URL of the product.
- the_ID() – Displays the product’s ID.
7 авг. 2015 г.
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce products?
1) You could use the option “Product Page Elements” in the Basic Section under the Options Tab in the plugin Dashboard. You can check all the boxes for the Data that you want to be mentioned in the Additional Information Tab in the Tabbed page layout.
How do I add tabs to WooCommerce products?
To add a saved tab to a product, go to the custom tabs section on the edit product screen, click the ‘Add a Saved Tab’ button above the tab, and choose which tab you would like to add.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
How to create WooCommerce custom fields with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Log into WordPress and find Plugins > Add New. …
- Click ‘Custom Fields’ on the left hand side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Click the ‘Add New’ link by the ‘Field Group’ at the top of the page.
- Next, you’ll see the ‘Add New Field Group’ page:
How do I edit additional information in WooCommerce?
Go to Snippets > Add New. Leave the snippet to be run everywhere. Save changes and activate. Source: /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/additional-information.
How do you hide categories?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
2 дек. 2019 г.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Edit your functions. php file
- Head to your WordPress theme file and click Code Edit under functions.php in your theme folder. …
- Place this code at the bottom of the file /* Remove Categories from Single Products */ remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 40 );
- Save the file.
5 февр. 2020 г.
How do I show a category wise product in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes.