If you want to remove the description heading from Woocommerce single product tabs, add the following code at the bottom of the functions. php file of your child theme. /** * Remove “Description” Heading Title @ WooCommerce Single Product Tabs */ add_filter( ‘woocommerce_product_description_heading’, ‘__return_null’ );
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I change the Description tab in WooCommerce?
The most fool-proof and easy-to-manage way to change any text in WooCommerce is to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Tab Manager . If you are a developer or are comfortable with modifications, you can try adding a custom functions file to the theme with the following code.
How do I turn off product details in WooCommerce?
When using CartFlows you may want to hide the products that you are selling inside of your flows or hide your WooCommerce shop page altogether.
To hide individual product pages:
- Click on edit for “Catalog visibility” settings.
- Choose Hidden.
- Click on OK.
- Click on update.
How do I get WooCommerce short description?
Function to get short description WooCommerce. The short description for products in WooCommerce utilizes the excerpt that you’d find in normal posts. So to show it, you should simply show the excerpt for the post. It’s as basic as that!
How do I create a custom tab in WooCommerce?
Go into wp-admin > WooCommerce > Ultimate Tabs. There you enable 1. tab for example, add a tab title, content & priority.
Create WooCommerce Category Tabs
- Create custom Specific Tabs.
- Add category only tabs.
- Show global product tabs.
- Place an Icon in front of tabs.
- Add styling and more.
20 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I add product data to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I change tabs in WordPress?
Steps to Change Tab Title in WordPress
Step 1 – Login to your WordPress dashboard and click on the Settings option in the left-hand side panel. Step 2 – The General Settings options will show up. Replace the current site title with the site title you require. Step 3 – Scroll down and click on Save Changes.
How do I add a custom tab in WordPress?
Adding a Tabbed Widget in WordPress
In the widget settings area, click on the add button to add tab layout. This will bring up the same tab editor we showed you earlier. Simply create your tabs using the user interface and add it to the widget. Lastly, click on the save button to store your widget settings.
How do I temporarily disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
How do I hide my shop items on Facebook?
Hide products from the Facebook channel
Click the name of the product that you want to hide from Facebook. On the Product availability section of the product details page, click Manage. In the Manage sales channels availability dialog, uncheck Facebook, and then click Done. Click Save.
What is Product short description?
A product description is the marketing copy used to describe a product’s value proposition to potential customers. A compelling product description provides customers with details around features, problems it solves and other benefits to help generate a sale.
How do I show product description in WooCommerce?
Method #1: Create a product table layout to include short description
- Install the plugin. Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin and install and activate it to your WordPress website. …
- Configure the plugin’s settings. …
- Display your product table on the front-end of your site.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.