How do I reset a WooCommerce page?
Follow below steps to re-create these key WooCommerce pages:
- Go to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status.
- Click on Tools tab from the top left area.
- Scroll down to “Create default WooCommerce pages”
- Click on Create Pages.
How do I reinstall WooCommerce?
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “WooCommerce”.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Now and you’re ready for the WooCommerce Wizard.
How do I change the shop page in WooCommerce?
1) Customizing the WooCommerce Shop Page Manually
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
Why is WooCommerce not installing?
Navigate to Plugins>Installed Plugins and deactivate every single plugin that’s not WooCommerce or a Woo extension. If the problem disappears, then it’s a conflict with one or more of your plugins. Now, go through your plugins one at a time and activate each plugin.
How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I run WooCommerce setup wizard?
First, go to WooCommerce → Help. Click Help to open a menu tray and click Setup Wizard. To run the wizard, click the blue Setup Wizard button. A welcome screen is displayed as below.
What is the latest version of WooCommerce?
WooCommerce 4.4 is now available!
It has been in development since July 2020 and the core has been updated with about 450 commits from 24 contributors. This is a minor release, which means everything is backward compatible with the previous version.
How do I set up WooCommerce?
How to Install and Set Up WooCommerce (In 7 Steps)
- Step 1: Install the Plugin. …
- Step 2: Access the Setup Wizard. …
- Step 3: Choose Your Payment Processors. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Shipping Options. …
- Step 5: Review Optional Add-Ons. …
- Step 6: Install the Jetpack Plugin (Optional) …
- Step 7: Complete the Setup Process.
18 янв. 2021 г.
How do I show my shop page in WooCommerce?
This can be achieved by navigating from your Dashboard to WooCommerce->Settings->Products(tab)->Display(tab) and select the desired option from ‘Shop page display’.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I add products to my shop page in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I use WooCommerce?
Start with WooCommerce in 5 Steps
- Choose Hosting. You need to be running WordPress on a self-hosted site. …
- Install WordPress. Now you have a space to start building your website. …
- Activate WooCommerce. With your website up and running, it’s time to install e-commerce functionality with WooCommerce. …
- Pick a Theme. …
- Extend WooCommerce. …
- Learn More.
Does WooCommerce cost money?
WooCommerce Payments has no setup charge and no monthly fees. You pay 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction made with U.S.-issued credit or debit cards. For cards issued outside the U.S., there’s an additional 1% fee. Another choice is to use Paypal.
How do I disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store.