1 Answer. each (sub)category has it’s own archive page. instead of showing the main shop page in your menu, just put those pages seperately into the menu, under: → design → menu . besides that you can configure your woocommerce under: → woocommerce → settings .
How do I create a category page in WooCommerce?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I link product categories to pages in WordPress?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.
What is a category page?
Categories group individual Web pages together based on a similar subject or theme. Widely used in blogging platforms like WordPress, categories give order and structure to a website’s content, or its taxonomy.
How do I create a multiple shop page in WooCommerce?
- go to: → Appearance → Menus;
- remove »Shop« from menu;
- add a checkmark on »Product Categories«;
- now you can add the »Product Categories« to your menu;
How do I get product categories in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes.
How do I show product categories in WooCommerce menu?
Woocommerce How to easy add product categories to your menu
- on the menus page (appearance -> menus ) go to the top and click to display screen options.
- then tick Product Categories (they will appear with the other menu items)
- add the categories that you want to the menu.
- finally save the menu and your done.
2 июн. 2015 г.
What are product categories?
There are four types of product classification — convenience goods, shopping goods, specialty products, and unsought goods.
Can you have a shop on WordPress?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” -> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.
How much does WooCommerce cost?
WooCommerce Payments has no setup charge and no monthly fees. You pay 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction made with U.S.-issued credit or debit cards. For cards issued outside the U.S., there’s an additional 1% fee. Another choice is to use Paypal.
What is a category?
1 : any of several fundamental and distinct classes to which entities or concepts belong Taxpayers fall into one of several categories. 2 : a division within a system of classification She competed for the award in her age category. Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about category.
How do I create a category?
To create new categories in WordPress, go to Posts > Categories page. On the left side of the page, you will see a tab that allows you to create categories. Fill in the category name, its slug (will be used in the category URLs), the category description and then press Add New Category.
What are examples of categories?
The definition of a category is any sort of division or class. An example of category is food that is made from grains. A class or division in a scheme of classification. Any of the various basic concepts into which all knowledge can be classified.