Downloadable products is a term used for digital goods sold on your Online Store. These can be any images, songs, posters, e-books and many more. The purpose of these products is to provide your customers with immediate option for the purchased product to be received by downloading the product via your website.
How do I make a downloadable product in WooCommerce?
Digital/Downloadable Product Handling
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Downloadable Products.
- Select a File Download Method from the dropdown. …
- Choose a level of Access Restriction. …
- Select Append a unique string to filename for security if you want to make sure that the security of your files is enhanced. …
- Save changes.
What is virtual product in WooCommerce?
What are WooCommerce virtual products? With WooCommerce virtual products, you don’t have to worry about maintaining your inventory or running-out-of-stock with digital products, as they mainly comprise of files stored on your web server. This means you’re selling the same files time and again.
Can you sell digital products with WooCommerce?
No matter what you’re selling, WooCommerce allows you to do it beautifully — and this includes downloadable products. With a few careful optimizations and best practices followed, the digital goods in your store can be made to sell just as well as any physical item… or perhaps even better.
What is a virtual product?
Virtual products, or digital goods, represent non-tangible items such as memberships, services, warranties, or subscriptions and digital downloads of books, music, videos, or other products. Virtual products can be sold individually or included as part of the Grouped Product or Bundle Product product types.
How do I show all products in WooCommerce?
How do I show all products in WooCommerce? Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “Rearrange Woocommerce Products”.
- Click install.
- Click activate. …
- Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How can I protect my digital products?
Protecting your digital products
- A word about site security. The conversation about protecting digital products wouldn’t be complete without talking about site security. …
- Vigilance is key. …
- Anti-piracy services. …
- Legal purchase incentives. …
- File protection and watermarking. …
- Be realistic.
18 июн. 2019 г.
How do I sell downloadable files on WordPress?
Enter your digital file title, and description first. Then, scroll down to the Download Prices section to set price for your product. Enter a price for your product. Then, go down to the Download Files section and upload the digital file you want to sell.
How do I sell Printables on WordPress?
How to Sell Downloads on WordPress
- Install the WPForms Plugin.
- Set Up Your Payment Provider.
- Create Your WordPress Download Form.
- Customize Your Download Form Settings.
- Add Your Digital Download Links.
- Publish Your Download Form in WordPress.
31 дек. 2020 г.
How do I sell digital downloads to my website?
5 Tools for Selling Digital Downloads
- Selz (most complete package for serious sellers)
- Sellfy (online store with basic email marketing)
- SendOwl (for those with an existing site)
- Easy Digital Downloads (an ecommerce plugin for your WordPress site)
- DPD (the cheapest solution)
1 окт. 2019 г.
What can I sell on WooCommerce?
Here are the four categories of products and services you can sell with WooCommerce:
- Sell physical products. …
- Sell digital products. …
- Sell your time WooCommerce isn’t just for traditional eCommerce merchants.
1 февр. 2016 г.
Is WooCommerce free to use?
WooCommerce and WordPress are both free, open source software. … One of the reasons many people choose WooCommerce is because, like the software itself, costs are customizable — you have a lot more control over what you spend and when than with most other eCommerce platforms.