WooCommerce linked products functionality allows to stimulate customers’ purchasing experience and increase profitability of website with effective cross and upselling techniques.
How do I add a linked product in WooCommerce?
Set up Related Products, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
- Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
What is a WooCommerce grouped product?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I get rid of related products in WooCommerce?
Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
22 окт. 2019 г.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “Rearrange Woocommerce Products”.
- Click install.
- Click activate. …
- Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
What are related products?
Related products are products whose demand is influenced by a price change of another related product.
What is a grouped product?
A grouped product consists of simple standalone products that are presented as a group. You can offer variations of a single product or group them by season or theme. Presenting a grouped product can create an incentive for customers to purchase additional items.
How do I show product categories in WooCommerce?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I remove a product image in WooCommerce?
- Step 1: Open functions. php file. …
- Step 2: Copy the following code snippet. /** * Exclude the featured image from appearing in the product gallery, if there’s a product gallery. …
- Step 3: Add the code snippet to functions.php. Now go back to the Theme Editor screen in the WordPress admin area. …
- Step 4: Save changes.
25 авг. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of the sidebar in WooCommerce?
Removing the sidebar from a particular woocommerce product:
Make sure that the layout settings box is checked. Continue to scroll down the page, to the page options and select full width. This will remove the sidebar from the woocommerce product page. Do this for all your products and all subsequent products.
How do I create a link to a document?
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box. Note: If you don’t see the Address box, make sure Existing File or Web Page is selected under Link to.
How do you embed a link?
To insert a web link:
- Type the text you want to use for the link.
- Highlight the text.
- Click , Insert Hyperlink.
- In URL of linked page or file field, type in the URL for the site to which you are linking (if external). …
- Select an Anchor, if desired. …
- Type a Title. …
- Click Insert.
How do you create a URL link?
Create a short URL
- Visit the Google URL shortener site at goo.gl.
- If you aren’t signed in, click the Sign in button in the top right corner.
- Write or paste your URL in the Paste your long URL here box.
- Click Shorten URL.