What is the WooCommerce shop page?
A shop page, as defined by WooCommerce, is “a placeholder for a post type archive for products”. Simply put, it’s the page where you display your products so it’s vital for the success of your business. Before going into how you can edit it, let’s have a look at why you should customize the WooCommerce shop page.
How do I create a WooCommerce page?
WooCommerce: How To Re-install Missing Pages
- Go to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status.
- Click on Tools tab from the top left area.
- Scroll down to “Create default WooCommerce pages”
- Click on Create Pages.
What is WooCommerce archive page?
A Product Archive/Shop page is a WooCommerce page used to display the products added. It displays according to the settings given in WooCommerce > Settings > Products.
How do I create multiple pages in WooCommerce?
instead of showing the main shop page in your menu, just put those pages seperately into the menu, under: → design → menu .
edit – step-by-step:
- go to: → Appearance → Menus;
- remove »Shop« from menu;
- add a checkmark on »Product Categories«;
- now you can add the »Product Categories« to your menu;
How do I show my shop page in WooCommerce?
This can be achieved by navigating from your Dashboard to WooCommerce->Settings->Products(tab)->Display(tab) and select the desired option from ‘Shop page display’.
Can you have a shop on WordPress?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.
How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
Is WooCommerce a page?
Default WooCommerce function is_woocommerce return true for only that pages which use WooCommerce templates. Cart, Checkout,My Account … etc page are standard pages with shortcodes so that are not checked by that function.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I use WooCommerce?
Start with WooCommerce in 5 Steps
- Choose Hosting. You need to be running WordPress on a self-hosted site. …
- Install WordPress. Now you have a space to start building your website. …
- Activate WooCommerce. With your website up and running, it’s time to install e-commerce functionality with WooCommerce. …
- Pick a Theme. …
- Extend WooCommerce. …
- Learn More.
Can I use WooCommerce with Elementor?
Build a Product Page via Elementor
Yes, your favorite page builder integrates with WooCommerce. … This example includes widgets for the product images, product title, short description, content, price, and the Add-to-Cart button.
How do I add products to my shop page in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I change the product page in WooCommerce?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.