wp_posts table with a post_type product or product_variation , wp_postmeta table with the corresponding post_id by product (the product ID).
Where is WooCommerce data stored?
WooCommerce uses a combination of both WordPress database tables and its own custom tables to store its data. However, WooCommerce doesn’t have a dedicated table to store the customer data. The customer data is stored in different database tables, which sometimes might make retrieval of this data challenging.
Where does WooCommerce store product images?
1 Answer. Category images are stored as attachments, which is a post type. You’ll find them in wp_posts with a post_type “attachment”. The guid field contains the location of the image.
How do I export products from WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite > Export Products. You can then choose to export either products or product variations. Note: The number of products that the Product CSV Import Suite extension will be able to export in one file is dependent upon the availability of server resources.
Where is the WordPress database stored?
WordPress is almost certainly using a MySQL database for storing its content, and those are usually stored elsewhere on the system, often /var/lib/mysql/some_db_name . Open up your wp-config. php file and start looking at your MySQL settings.
Is WooCommerce a payment gateway?
A payment gateway in WooCommerce terms is a WordPress plugin for WooCommerce that allows customers to pay for goods and services using a payment system such as PayPal or Stripe.
Does WooCommerce save credit card info?
Does my WooCommerce site retain customers’ credit card information? No. By design, your customer’s credit card number and security code are never stored on your website. … Tokenized payment methods can be used for recurring payments, pre-orders or for convenience in future purchases by the logged-in customer.
How do I view wp content uploads?
By default, WordPress stores all your images and media uploads in /wp-content/uploads/ folder on your server. All uploads are organized in a month and year based folders. You can view these folders by connecting to your WordPress site using an FTP client.
How do I add multiple images to WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
How do I add a product image in WooCommerce?
To add a product image, click on the Set product image link. Clicking this link will open up the WordPress media selector. From here you can either select an already uploaded image, or upload a new one.
How do I bulk upload products in WooCommerce?
First-time and existing store owners using WooCommerce can use the CSV to add new products with one upload.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Import at the top. …
- Select Choose File and the CSV you wish you use. …
- Continue. …
- Use dropdown menus on the right side to adjust fields or indicate ‘Do not import.
How do I export images from WooCommerce?
In the export settings page, you are going to have to choose Export images as a ZIP file option “ yes “ from the drop-down. Now click the button Export Product’s Images. This will download a ZIP file containing exported product images.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
How can I retrieve data from WordPress database?
If you want to retrieve some information from the database, you can use one of four helper functions to structure the data.
- get_results() This is the function that we looked at earlier. …
- get_row. …
- get_col. …
21 сент. 2011 г.
How many WordPress posts can I create?
1. How Many Posts and/or Pages Can I Have? You can have as many posts and/or pages that you want. There is no limit on the number of posts or pages that can be created.