How do I edit a page in WooCommerce?
To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
How do I edit text in WooCommerce?
Go to Customize > Typography > Body and set a font-size. Clear cache and check it works or not. To change the font size for a specific page, you need to add CSS code.
How do I change the default page in WooCommerce?
Go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading and select a different page from the Homepage dropdown.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I add products to my shop page in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I change the page layout list in WooCommerce?
Finally, go to the Quick View plugin settings page at WooCommerce → Products → Settings → Quick view and choose the layout for your quick view lightboxes and what information to include in them.
How do I edit the add to cart button in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: How to change “Add to cart” button text?
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Theme Editor.
- Open functions.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes and check your website. The custom text in add to cart button should show up now.
25 июл. 2019 г.
How do I customize add to cart button in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance > Customizer > WooCommerce > Add to Cart and choose the options for your custom WooCommerce add to cart buttons.
How do I change selected text options in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce. How to change “Select options” text
- Log into the host control panel (cPanel), go to File Manager: Locate the root directory of wordpress site.
- Go to wp-content/themes/themeXXXXX/includes directory. Open custom-function.php file to edit: …
- Refresh the shop page/archive page to see the new text: