Where is the shop page in WooCommerce?
Step 1. Install and activate the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. Then, go to the WooCommerce tab and click Settings > Products. Under the Products tab, you will see the Product tables section.
How do I edit the shop page in WooCommerce?
To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
How do I change the product page template in WooCommerce?
If you don’t have WooCommerce activated, you will not be able to access Elementor’s product templates.
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
24 июн. 2020 г.
How do I add a shop page in WooCommerce?
To define your page you first need to create a standard page (if you haven’t done so yet) then go to WooCommerce > Settings then click on the “Products” tab then on the “Display” sub-tab where you will find the dropdown option.
Can you have a shop on WordPress?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I customize my WooCommerce homepage?
To use Homepage Control:
- Go to: Appearance > Customize > Homepage Control.
- Drag and drop items to reorder.
- Tick/untick the checkbox of each item to turn the display on/off.
- Press the Publish button to save changes.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How does WooCommerce check single product page?
To target your product categories in single product pages, you need to use WordPress conditional function has_term() with ‘ product_cat ‘ taxonomy. If you don’t need to target at the same time product categories archives pages, you will have to remove in each condition statement || is_product_category() …
How do I make my WooCommerce product page full width?
Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> and find woocommerce page layout >> select woocommerce full width.
How do I create a multiple shop page in WooCommerce?
- go to: → Appearance → Menus;
- remove »Shop« from menu;
- add a checkmark on »Product Categories«;
- now you can add the »Product Categories« to your menu;
How do I create a shop page in WordPress?
Go to WordPress Admin Menu > WooCommerce > Settings and click on ProductsTab. On that tab you will see a sub tab link called General. Click on that sub tab to show the set of options to select the main shop page. Use the Shop Page option to select the page you just created in the previous step.