Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks. From here you can configure the URL structure for your shop and product pages.
How do I change my shop URL in WooCommerce?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products tab -> Display.
- Under the Shop & product pages heading, select your custom Shop page.
- Save changes.
15 янв. 2020 г.
How do I find the product category URL in WooCommerce?
$link = get_term_link( $product_cat_id, ‘product_cat’ ); To get the url of the product category.
How do I set up a WooCommerce store?
How to Install and Set Up WooCommerce (In 7 Steps)
- Step 1: Install the Plugin. …
- Step 2: Access the Setup Wizard. …
- Step 3: Choose Your Payment Processors. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Shipping Options. …
- Step 5: Review Optional Add-Ons. …
- Step 6: Install the Jetpack Plugin (Optional) …
- Step 7: Complete the Setup Process.
18 янв. 2021 г.
How do I link product categories to pages in WordPress?
To add a product page or product category page to a custom menu, complete the following steps in your WordPress Admin Panel:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- In the upper right corner, click on Screen Options and ensure the “Products” and “Product Categories” boxes are checked.
- If you only have one menu, then skip this step!
How do I find the category for a link?
To fetch the category link, you’ll have to first fetch the category ID. You can do this with the help of get_cat_ID function() function. $category_id = get_cat_ID( ‘Category Name’ ); Here you can get the ID of any category by specifying the name of the category, in place of ‘Category Name’.
How do I remove a URL from WooCommerce?
- you can change the permalinks in Settings > permalink > optional > Product category base= ./ (type ./ in Product category base).
- Be sure that you don’t have any page, post or attachment with the same name (slug) as the category page or they will collide and the code won’t work.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
Which is better Shopify or WooCommerce?
Shopify has set pricing, whereas WooCommerce is more flexible. Shopify’s prices range from $29 to $299 per month. You unlock more advanced features, like professional reports, as you upgrade. WooCommerce is free, but comes with extra costs, including hosting, a domain name, and security.
How much does WooCommerce cost per month?
WooCommerce Payments has no setup charge and no monthly fees. You pay 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction made with U.S.-issued credit or debit cards. For cards issued outside the U.S., there’s an additional 1% fee.
Is WooCommerce safe?
While eCommerce plugins like WooCommerce offer adequate transactional security, they may not provide enough overall protection to stay ahead of cybersecurity threats without additional precautions. Our team has had WooCommerce security on our mind for years.
How do I add categories to my menu?
Once a category has been assigned to the post, and the post is published, edit the navigation menu to add the category page:
- Open the Customizer. …
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I arrange categories in WooCommerce?
How to change the order of product category in WooCommerce
- Go to Product Catalogues and navigate Categories tag.
- At Bulk Action, drag and drop the categories to the order you prefer.
2 сент. 2019 г.
How do I add product categories to my menu?
All you need todo is following:
- on the menus page (appearance -> menus ) go to the top and click to display screen options.
- then tick Product Categories (they will appear with the other menu items)
- add the categories that you want to the menu.
- finally save the menu and your done.
2 июн. 2015 г.