How do I edit my WooCommerce order?
There isn’t a way to edit the order items, the only way to modify them is to remove the already existing item and then add a new one. So you’d need to remove the product with Blue Variation from the order, and then add the product to the order again with the Red variation.
How do I change the order status in WooCommerce programmatically?
To correct the issue, the first step will be to verify that it is the notification system by going into the admin under WooCommerce->Settings->Email->Completed order and un-checking the “Enable this email notification” box. Then save that and retest.
How do I add order status in WooCommerce?
How to Get Started
- Purchase and download the extension.
- Upload and install into your WooCommerce store.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses, and set up new statuses or email triggers.
- Edit your email content if needed.
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy custom WooCommerce order statuses and automatic emails!
How do I cancel an order in WooCommerce?
Enter the backend of your site and hover over the WooCommerce tab. You should see an option for orders as well as an option that says, “WC Cancel.” You can use either tab.
How do I manage orders in WooCommerce?
How To Manage Orders In WooCommerce
- To access orders, log in to your WordPress admin panel and click WooCommerce.
- On the orders page, all orders and their information is displayed (e.g. order number, customer name, date of purchase, order status, shipping address and purchase total) displayed in neat rows.
27 июл. 2018 г.
How do you manage orders?
This process is called order management, which is basically keeping track of customers’ orders and handling the steps involved with fulfilling them. The process generally consists of accepting the order; picking, packing, and shipping the items mentioned in the order; and finally tracking them until they get delivered.
What does processing mean in WooCommerce?
Processing: This means the customer’s payment has been received. The order is now awaiting dispatch, i.e. for you to process it. If you’re using WooCommerce to track your orders, you can click into the order and change the order status to “Completed” once you’ve dispatched the product(s).
How do I create a custom order in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Go to WooCommerce > Custom Order Fields and read the next section to learn how to use the plugin.
How do I add products to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I track my order on WooCommerce?
In customer “Orders” page, a button will appear to show tracking of WooCommerce orders that have been shipped. In customer “Orders” page, you will find details about the shipment of your WooCommerce order.
How do I process a refund in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: Refunds can be processed through the Orders:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Orders.
- Select the order to refund.
- Go to the order summary, and select “Refund” to start.
- Specify the quantity of the product(s) to be refunded in the text box(es) that appear for each line item.