Just follow to Woocommerce – Settings – Products – Display, select the image you want to use as default. Enjoy!
How do I change the product image in WooCommerce?
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images: You will get these options: Those are the image options for the shop and archive pages. Here you can specify the width and height of the image, as well as the aspect ratio if you wish to crop them.
How do I change the thumbnail image in WooCommerce?
To change this, go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images > Thumbnail Width.
What is placeholder image in WooCommerce?
When the Featured Image has not yet been set for a product, WooCommerce defaults to a placeholder image. The default placeholder image from WooCommerce is a simple grey box that can look out of place on a site that has design and branding setup.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product details?
Every design customization is done on the front end, right from the Elementorpage builder.
- WooCommerce Product Template.
- Initial Setup.
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template.
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch.
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page.
24 июн. 2020 г.
What is the best image size for WooCommerce products?
Your image dimensions should match or be higher than those of your theme. Original images you upload should be at least 800 x 800px or higher to work for most themes.
How do I change the size of a product in WooCommerce?
Follow these steps to change shop, catalog or product category image size:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images.
- Write your desired width in “Thumbnail width” field.
- You can set the height of the images in “Thumbnail Cropping”
- Click on “Publish”
26 дек. 2020 г.
How do I regenerate a thumbnail in WooCommerce?
How to Regenerate Thumbnails in WooCommerce?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search Regenerate Thumbnails, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Tools > Regen. Thumbnails.
- Select Regenerate All Thumbnails.
- When finished, all images are regenerated.
15 июн. 2019 г.
How do I get the thumbnail image in WooCommerce?
get_the_post_thumbnail function returns html not url of featured image. You should use get_post_thumbnail_id to get post id of featured image and then use wp_get_attachment_image_src to get url of featured image.
How do I fix blurry images in WooCommerce?
Simply install and activate the plugin and from there, go to “Tools” and “Regen. Thumbnails”. Just click on the button “Regenerate All Thumbnails” and the plugin will fix the blurry images like magic.
How do I change the default image in WordPress post?
Upon activation, you need to visit the Settings » Media page to configure plugin settings. On this page, you need click on the ‘Select default featured image’ button to upload or select the image you would like to use as your fallback post thumbnail.
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I change the product layout in WooCommerce?
How to Customize WooCommerce Shop Page: A step-by-step Guide
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.