How do I hide tags in WooCommerce?
Hide “All Products > Tags” Link from Admin Menu
It can be done quite simple with remove_submenu_page() function.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Edit your functions. php file
- Head to your WordPress theme file and click Code Edit under functions.php in your theme folder. …
- Place this code at the bottom of the file /* Remove Categories from Single Products */ remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 40 );
- Save the file.
5 февр. 2020 г.
How do I hide product categories in WooCommerce?
Once you’ve installed and activated WooCommerce Protected Categories, go to Products → Categories to choose which categories to hide from the shop page. Once you’ve hidden one or more categories via either method, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Protected categories to configure a few more basic settings.
How do I hide categories and tags in WordPress?
Try these steps to remove the tags from your post.
- Open your Dashboard for the Bookish Owlette site.
- Next to the word “Themes” there is a button that says “Customize.” Select that button.
- Select “Content Options”
- Under “Post Details,” deselect “Display tags”
- Select “Save and Publish” at the top of that window.
8 окт. 2017 г.
How do you hide categories?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
2 дек. 2019 г.
How do I hide product categories in WordPress?
- Hide categories or products.
- Display product categories.
- Display the products on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide product option.
- Hide the products.
- Display the categories on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide category option.
- Hide the categories.
How do I remove a product from my WooCommerce shop?
How to hide WooCommerce products by specific user or user role
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Edit the category that you created for your hidden products.
- Scroll down to the Visibility section.
- Select Protected → Users and choose which users and/or roles can access your hidden WooCommerce products.
- Save your changes.
What does private visibility mean in WordPress?
Private – The post will be visible only to blog Editors and Administrators. Private posts are not visible in the Reader, feeds, or in any search. It is also not sent via email to your followers. Password Protected – The post will be protected with a password you choose.
How do I show a category wise product in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes.
How do you hide tags?
Hide A Tagged Photo By Tapping Your Username
The first way to hide a tagged photo is to pull up the photo, tap it, and then click on your username that shows up. From there, you can select “Hide from My Profile,” and the picture will no longer be visible publicly under your tagged pictures.
How do I hide authors in WordPress?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
What are tags on WordPress blog?
Posts »Tags. Tags provide a useful way to group related posts together and to quickly tell readers what a post is about. Tags also make it easier for people to find your content.