How do I disable guest checkout in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Checkout. Untick the ‘Enable guest checkout’ box.
How do I reset WooCommerce?
How to reset the WooCommerce?
- First, hover WordPress Dashboard.
- Press the “Plugins” button.
- Type “WooCommerce” within the search field.
- Click “Deactivate” the plugin.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I delete user roles in WordPress?
First, install the c plugin into your site. In your WordPress admin menu, go to “Capabilities”. In the top-right corner of this screen, look for the “Select Role to View / Edit” dropdown. Choose the role you want to delete.
How do I delete all orders in WooCommerce?
2- Delete all orders
- Select the rows that you want to update: Edit all the rows from my current search (even non-visible rows)
- What field do you want to edit: Status.
- Select type of edit: Set value.
- Replace existing value with this value: Here you can select “Delete completely” or “Trash”
4 янв. 2020 г.
How do I use WordPress command line?
How to Install WP-CLI
- First connect to your server’s command line through SSH. You can install the latest version of WP-CLI using the cURL or wget command. …
- Next, we will set the permissions to make it executable. Enter the following command: chmod +x wp-cli.phar.
- Optionally, we can move wp-cli.
3 нояб. 2015 г.
How do I turn off shipping address in WooCommerce?
Head over to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options section. On that page you’ll find the ‘Shipping destination’ setting, which allows you to control which checkout fields should be used.
How do I change the default payment method in WooCommerce?
The most simple way to select one of the payment gateways by default is to drag it to the top of the list of options, in the settings. The one at the top will be also at the top on the checkout page, and selected by default.
How do I change the checkout page in WooCommerce?
The normal WooCommerce flow is: go to the single product, click add to cart, go to the cart page, then go to checkout. One page checkout allows you to change that to: go to the product page => checkout.
How do I reset everything on WordPress?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
What is the latest version of WooCommerce?
WooCommerce 4.4 is now available!
It has been in development since July 2020 and the core has been updated with about 450 commits from 24 contributors. This is a minor release, which means everything is backward compatible with the previous version.
What are the WordPress user roles?
WordPress has six pre-defined roles: Super Admin, Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor and Subscriber. Each role is allowed to perform a set of tasks called Capabilities.
How do I change user roles in WordPress?
How to Edit an Existing User Role in WordPress
- In the left panel, select Users > User Role Editor. …
- Select the user role you want to modify from the top dropdown menu. …
- Select/deselect the capabilities you want to add to/remove from the role.
- Click Update, then Yes in the Confirm window.
23 июн. 2020 г.