Head over to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options section. On that page you’ll find the ‘Shipping destination’ setting, which allows you to control which checkout fields should be used.
How do I change my billing address in WooCommerce?
There is an option to set a different shipping address. A customer needs to mark a checkbox on the checkout page.
WooCommerce Shipping and Billing Address Section
- set some fields as not required.
- disable any fields (eg. for digital goods)
- change the order of fields.
- and add your own custom fields.
24 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I show shipping address in WooCommerce?
Open the plugin’s options menu by going to WooCommerce > Checkout on your WP Admin sidebar. Then, use the option that says Force Shipping Address and switch it to Yes. Now, your shipping address should be enabled on your WooCommerce checkout page.
How do I remove a company name from WooCommerce checkout?
Removing company name from WooCommerce checkout
To remove the company name field from the WooCommerce checkout, all that we need to do is hook in using the woocommerce_checkout_fields hook and then apply a filter to unset the [billing] [billing_company] field from the array returned.
How do I change my shipping address?
Edit shipping address
- Find the shipment with the address you want to change.
- Select View order.
- Select Change shipping address. …
- Choose the new shipping address. …
- Tap or click Confirm changes.
- You’ll get an email from the Google Store confirming your shipment was changed.
How do I customize a WooCommerce checkout form?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
Can shipping address different billing address?
Billing and shipping addresses are often the same – but not always. … The person at the billing address is different from the person at the shipping address. The customer’s proper mailing address is formatted differently from the address on file with the credit card company.
How do I know my billing address?
Here’s what to do if you’re currently asking yourself “what’s my billing address?” Check the billing address for your credit card by either looking at the address printed on your billing statement or log into your online banking account and review the billing address associated with your credit card.
How do I change my shipping address in Amazon?
Change Your Order Information
- Go to Your Orders.
- Select Order Details link for the order you want to change. To edit orders shipped by Amazon, select Change next to the details you want to modify (delivery shipping address, payment method, gift options, etc.).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change the desired information.
Where is Woocommerce_checkout_fields?
woocommerce_checkout_fields is the last in line, this is the very last filter that can be called and contains all the actual checkout fields that will be displayed to the customer.
What happens if you put the wrong shipping address?
USPS will make every effort to locate your item, redirect it, and deliver it to the correct address. You will have to pay the Package Intercept fee plus the estimated package shipping cost if your package is rerouted. To do USPS Package Intercept, you will need to log in to your USPS account and submit your request.
Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
You can change your shipping address after you place an order as long as the item has not shipped. Typically, you can only do this the same day an order was placed because items are shipped as fast as possible.
Can I change a shipping address for UPS?
Members have the option to have deliveries brought to a different address, be delivered on a different day or pick up deliveries at a UPS location, as well as tell your UPS driver where to leave packages when you aren’t home.