You can give it a name (such as “Color”), a lowercase slug (such as “color”), and then hit the Add attribute button. This will add it to your list of attributes on the right side of the page. Here, you can add each option for that attribute, one by one.
How do I show product variations in WooCommerce?
Displaying product variations in WooCommerce requires just four steps:
- Create a variable product.
- Add product attributes (such as size and color).
- Generate your variations, so that each one has a unique SKU number (and price if applicable).
- Preview and publish your variable product.
3 янв. 2021 г.
What is product attribute in WooCommerce?
Attributes add extra data to your WooCommerce products. Attributes are also useful for searching and filtering products. If you give attributes to products, users can filter using them. … Variations allow users to choose different options for a product. This means you can sell a T-Shirt in different sizes and colors.
How do I show product description in WooCommerce shop?
Product Description on Shop Page
- Download the . zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
How do I show product categories in WooCommerce menu?
Woocommerce How to easy add product categories to your menu
- on the menus page (appearance -> menus ) go to the top and click to display screen options.
- then tick Product Categories (they will appear with the other menu items)
- add the categories that you want to the menu.
- finally save the menu and your done.
2 июн. 2015 г.
How do I add products to WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
What is group product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I create an attribute size in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
25 нояб. 2014 г.
How do I get WooCommerce short description?
Function to get short description WooCommerce. The short description for products in WooCommerce utilizes the excerpt that you’d find in normal posts. So to show it, you should simply show the excerpt for the post. It’s as basic as that!
How do I show a short description in WooCommerce?
To add the product short descriptions, you’ll follow three steps:
- Create a plugin for the function and activate the plugin.
- Add a function that outputs the product short description.
- Identify the hook in WooCommerce that we need to hook the function to, and attach the function to that hook.
29 окт. 2020 г.
What is Product short description?
A product description is the marketing copy used to describe a product’s value proposition to potential customers. A compelling product description provides customers with details around features, problems it solves and other benefits to help generate a sale.
How do I add a category to a product?
When you add a new product via Products > Add Product, you can select this new product category from the list. Alternatively, you can go to Products > Add Product directly, and select Add New Product Category. The taxonomy is product_cat .
How do I show menu categories in WordPress?
Category Pages & Menus
- Open the Customizer. (My Sites → Design → Customize)
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.