How do I change the single product page in WooCommerce?
Woo Commerce is off topic as its a plugin and not specifically related to WordPress but what you can do is copy over the single-product. php template to a WooCommerce folder in your child theme. change the file name and modify the file, then use single_template or template_include with the correct conditional tag.
How do I show a single product in WooCommerce?
More videos on YouTube
- Login to WordPress admin panel and Click on the Add New Page or Post.
- In order to display single product by ID add this code to the page’s body [product id=”99″]
- In order to display single product by SKU add this code to the page’s body [product sku=”FOO”]
How do I check my shop page in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce makes it a snap to programmatically determine the current page through the use of their Conditional Tags. These functions can be used to check whether the current page is the shop page: is_shop() , or a product page: is_product() .
How do I turn off single product page in WooCommerce?
The single page is something that is provided from WordPress and there is no way to disabled it. But there some ways to prevent access to single product page. The first one is to edit your shop (products-archive) template and to delete all the places where you have a link to the single page.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I show all products in WooCommerce?
How do I show all products in WooCommerce? Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products.
How do I set best selling products in WooCommerce?
- From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Best Selling Products for WooCommerce’ and click Install. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and add the ‘Best Selling Products Widget for WooCommerce’ widget to a widget area.
- Customise the settings: Title, Category, Products Shown, Thumbnail.
How do I add products to WooCommerce homepage?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Home Shop settings.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I restore a WooCommerce site?
- Go to the “System Status” tab on Woocommerce.
- Click on the “Tools” tab at the top of the page.
- On that page, the ninth option down is called “create pages”.
- Clicking that will “install all the missing WooCommerce pages. Pages already defined and set up will not be replaced.”
22 июн. 2015 г.